The METROcade is the place to be for fighters, FPS, and all of the console and arcade-style action at the convention. We provide the ultimate convention gaming experience in conjunction with Sore Thumbs Video Gaming. We have gathered console games from the US and Japan, providing PSX, PS2, Dreamcast, Gamecube, XBOX, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One and Wii/WiiU game systems. Take a break from the hustle of the convention hallways while you enjoy the console games you know and love, or immerse yourself in the foreign world of import games and find out what’s so “Must Have” about the newest releases on the other side of the Pacific! Also, back this year will be a full arcade-style DDR machine, AND Pump It Up! machine!
Additionally, thanks to Lowry Parcade, we’ve got old-school arcade cabinets like 6-Player X-Men Arcade, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and much more – get your classic arcade fix this year at METROCON!
and METROcade Rules
Most of the systems and games are provided by the METROCON Staff and regular donors, but there is always a few exceptions to this. If you want to donate a Game/Console then please contact the Video Game Room Director on this and he will talk to you with what you have.
- Import Wii
- Import PS2
- XBOX 360/ONE
If you have a game system or games that are not on the above list but you think it will make a good addition to METROCADE, then please contact Stephen Conklin, the Video Game Room Director, at email@example.com to see if we can fit them in.
- NO food or beverages allowed in the game room.
- If you are dominating in a fighting game, limit your glory to 10 straight victories, and then give it up.
- Please be considerate of others.
- No cutting in line while waiting to use a game system. The game room runs for four days, there will be plenty of time to play.
- METROCON is not responsible for any wear and tear on your peripheral or device that you allow the game room to use.
- NO fighting or verbal abuse to other gamers.
- NO running, mock fighting or causing disturbances that would injure others or destroy equipment. You break it, you pay for it.
- Please practice good hygiene. You will be removed from the room for offending others.
- Failure to adhere to any of these rules may result in your badge removal.